Monday, February 11, 2008

Superdelegates....again.

I just finished reading another article about the superdelegates in the Democratic Party. And, once again, I'm so infuriated that my party -- the one that's supposed to be about the people -- even has this pro-establishment, anti-democratic function built into its nominating process.

In response, I've send the following e-mail to the national Democratic Party: "I just want to state that if the votes of superdelegates result in the candidate with fewer 'elected' delegates gaining the Democratic nomination, I am voting for another party's candidate in the general election. Please don't take the democracy out of the democratic party. There is too much at stake this year."

If you want to voice your opinion on this issue, you can contact the Democratic Party via their website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails